“I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.” — Ben Franklin – On the Price of Corn and the Management of the Poor, 1776
- John MArtino: A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion do...
- ddcannady: You are exactly right. And further, the only successful oppositio...
- Meredith Walker: um why?? the issues are the same as they were in 1985....
- Jimmy Lemke: "The modern vision of our Party espoused by many, myself included...
- Pocono Shooting Range: Keep buying them everyone!!! The more we buy the less effective a...
Crazy Green Ideas
Rochester NY Politics
Social Media Politics
These Are Our Leaders
If you would like to receive our RSS updates via email, simply enter your email address below & click subscribe.