- Obama invites big biz to talk fiscal cliff, meeting expected to be tense
This should be interesting.
- Bloomberg’s Food Donation Ban Still in Place
Even in the aftermath of a hurricane the Nanny State continues.
- Barack Obama considering John Kerry for Secretary of Defense
The message? Throw away your medals and turn against your fellow soldier and you too can take over the nations defense.
- Insiders: Look to Florida for Strongest 2016 GOP Candidate
We are already thinking toward 2016 as we probably should be.
- One more item for the fiscal cliff list: Jobless benefits
- The Two Issues I Expect Elected Republicans To Cave On
My take on the issues I expect Republicans will lose ground on this year. Tax increases for the wealthy and amnesty for illegal immigrants.
- Woman who received ‘threatening’ e-mails from Gen. David Petraeus’ mistress is revealed
The revelations brings with it new information about the timeline of the affair. Mainly that it may have started AFTER he was sworn in at the CIA, not before.
- Peter King on David Petraeus: ‘Crisis of major proportions’
“Once the FBI realized that it was investigating the director of the CIA or the CIA director had come within its focus or its scope, I believe at that time they had an absolute obligation to tell the president,” King said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “Not to protect David Petraeus, but to protect the president.”
- Did Petraeus mistress reveal secret CIA prison? Paula Broadwell may have divulged new information on Benghazi scandal
It looks like the General’s departure has opened up Pandora’s box when it comes to Libya.